Terms and Conditions
This is the Privacy Notice of Head2toebylia, with Registered Business Number?
This notice sets out how we collect and process your personal data. This Privacy Notice also provides certain information that is legally required and lists your rights in relation to your personal data.
This Privacy Notice relates to personal data that identifies “you” meaning our customers or individuals who browse our website and other individuals outside our organisation with whom we interact.
We refer to this information throughout this Privacy Notice as “ personal data” and paragraph 3 sets out further detail of what this includes.
Please read this Privacy Notice to understand how we may use your personal data.
How To Contact Us
For the purposes of relevant data protection legislation, we are the controller of the personal data you provide to us and as a controller we use the personal data we hold in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by us or if you need to contact us in connection with our use of your personal data, then these should be directed to the Data Privacy Manager (see below) using the following details:
By emailing our Data Privacy Manager at email@example.com
Personal Data Collected by Us
Categories of personal data are:
Individual Data which includes personal data you provide to us in person, via our website or by telephone, including the personal and contact details (such as your first name, middle name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender, billing address, delivery address, email address, credit card details and telephone numbers, family and associate details, and physical or mental health details) you supply when booking a class, signing up to our newsletter and contact us to let us know we are doing well or to make a complaint or ask a general enquiry.
Audio and Visual Data which includes personal data which is gathered using our CCTV or other recording systems in the form of images or video footage that is taken at one of our studios or otherwise by us for promotional purposes;
Account and Profile Data which includes personal data which relates to your account or profile on our website, such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
Advertising and Marketing Data which includes personal data which relates to your marketing preferences, such as information about your preferences in receiving marketing materials from us and our third parties and your communication preferences as well as your personal interests;
Sales Data which includes personal data which relates to the transactions you have conducted with us, such as details about payments to and from you, details of the products, services, classes and memberships you have purchased from us;
Economic and Financial Data which includes personal data which relates to your finances, such as your bank account and payment card details and information which we collect from you for the purposes of the prevention of fraud;
Health Data which includes personal data which is gathered for health and safety purposes including any accident report or claim log.
We may also create personal data about you, for example, if you contact us by telephone to make a complaint, such about our services or products, then we may make a written record of key details of the conversation so that we can take steps to address the complaint.
We also obtain and use certain aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose (“aggregated data”). This may include any data pulled from Google analytics. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your operational data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature on our website. However, if we re-combine or re-connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Sources From Which We Obtain Personal Data
1. Directly from you, either in person (at our studios or otherwise), via our website or by telephone. This could include personal data which you provide when you:
2. Purchase our products or services;
3. Create an account on our website;
4. Subscribe to our newsletter;
5. Request information on our services or products or for other marketing to be sent to you;
6. Enter into a competition or promotion;
7. Complete a survey from us or give us feedback; and when you visit us at our studio
8. Automated technologies, such as CCTV or other recording systems, cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
9. Third parties, such as advertising networks (such as Google and Facebook based inside or outside of the EU); search information providers (such as Google); providers of technical, payment and delivery services (such as Mindbody);
How We Utilise Personal Data
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service;
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other
products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
3. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes.
4. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Who Sees The Personal Data You Supply To Us
We may disclose the personal data you provide to us to;
1. Third-party data processors who may process data on our behalf to enable us to carry out our usual business practices. Any such disclosure will only be so that we can process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice;
2. An Garda Siochana, legal and other regulatory authorities, including those who request your personal data or to report any potential or actual breach of applicable law or regulation;
3. External professional advisers such as accountants, auditors, bankers, insurers and lawyers;
4. Law enforcement agencies, courts or other relevant party, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
Third parties where necessary for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties;
5. Third parties which are considering or have decided to acquire some or all of our assets or shares (including in the event of a reorganisation, dissolution or liquidation);
6. Third parties operating plugins or content (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Mailchimp) on our website which you choose to interact with.
International Transfers of Personal Data
www.head2toebylia.ie is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. We do not share or disclose your information to any third party.
Regarding Payment transactions:
How Long We Store Your Personal Data
We keep all data unless otherwise indicated for a standard of 7 years for auditing purposes as outlined by the Irish Revenue.
Contractual/Statutory Requirements on You to Supply Personal Data
In certain circumstances the provision of personal data by you is a requirement: to comply with the law or a contract; or necessary to enter into a contract.
It is your choice as to whether you provide us with your personal data necessary to enter into a contract or as part of a contractual requirement. If you do not provide your personal data then the consequences of failing to provide your personal data are that we may not be able to perform to the level you expect under our contract with you. An example of this would be where we are unable to provide you with certain products or services as you have not provided certain health data to us that we might need for health and safety purposes.
Your Personal Data and Your Rights
Subject to applicable law including relevant data protection laws, in addition to your ability to withdraw any consent you have given to our processing your personal data, you may have a number of rights in connection with the processing of your personal data, including:
the right to request access to your personal data that we process or control;
the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your personal data or, taking
into account the purposes of our processing, to request that incomplete data is completed;
the right to request, on legitimate grounds as specified in law:
erasure of your personal data that we process or control; or restriction of processing of your personal data that we process or control; the right to object, on legitimate grounds as specified in law, to the processing of your personal data; the right to be forgotten.
Forums On Our Site Which Use Personal Data
Sites on our website such as Facebook, Instagram, Strype also contain their own privacy policies, please read their respective policies also.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password;
computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews,
recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
If you would like your information deleted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that without personal information, we cannot facilitate the use of our services through our booking systems.